Coffee culture may be deep rooted in New Zealand, but sisters Storm and India Bellamy, along with their mother Dooley Crighton are on a mission to reinvent the humble cuppa with their beautiful range of Storm & India bespoke organic teas.
You can find out how they are taking their bespoke brand to the world in our current issue, and here we include an online exclusive Iced Coconut Chai tea recipe from Storm. We’re prediciting this will be on high rotation in the office this summer, or perhaps served with a splash of something stronger for an afterwork tipple.
Iced Coconut Chai
Storm & India Coconut Chai Blend No. 37
3 cups organic Almond Milk
4 teaspoons organic runny honey
1. Brew 4 heaped teaspoons of Coconut Chai in a large teapot for 20 minutes.
2. Pour the strong brew into ice cube trays and freeze.
3. Distribute the Coconut Chai Ice cubes into four glasses.
4. Pour chilled almond milk over the Coconut Chai Ice cubes.
5. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey into each glass, then garnish with sliced of toasted coconut and a cinnamon quill.
6. Stir to combine and enjoy.